YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND MINISTRY
“Don’t withhold good from someone who deserves it, when it is in your power to do so.
Our Mission Statement:
To connect people in faith and fellowship by providing food for the body and soul.
• The Elderly
• Those afflicted by illness, sudden or ongoing
• Someone who could use a friend
What we provide:
• A healthy meal, supplied by O’Charley’s, Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
• Company and fellowship, or a brief word depending on what is appropriate in the situation
When do we provide:
• Monday, Tuesday and
Thursday 1-3 pm
What do we need?
• Nominations (We encourage our Church family to supply names and addresses of seniors, sick, and shut-ins in our church and community who are in need.)